Romanian Professional Association of Roads and Bridges
Invites you to the 16thRomanian National Congress of Roads and Bridges, September 21-24, 2022
Modern roads are the hallmark of progress, civilization and collective wellbeing
"Roads - vol. IV", L. Nicoară, 1975
The National Congress of Roads and Bridges is an event of national importance, organized once every 4 years. The works of the congress bring together an important number of specialists in the field of road infrastructure,
designers, consultants, builders but also administrators of highway networks, national roads, county roads, streets.
The topics of the congress are current, in line with national and international concerns.
The congress is organized by the Professional Association of Roads and Bridges of Romania, with the support of the National Company for Road Infrastructure Management.
The city that hosts this year's edition is an emblematic city for Romania, both historically and economically and culturally. Known as a city of diversity, Timisoara will be the European Capital of Culture in 2023.
THE CONGRESS THEMES
Road and bridge administration, maintenance and operation
- Management (network, disasters, climate change)
eng. Cristian ANDREI
assoc.dr.eng. Gavril HODA
Mobility: urban, rural, interurban, ITS
assoc.dr.eng. Valentin ANTON
eng. David SUCIU
Resilient infrastructures (pavements, bridges, earthworks)
prof.dr.eng. Florin BELC
prof.dr.eng. Cristian Claudiu COMISU
PROGRAMThe congress will be organized by sections dedicated to presenting the papers and will offer the participants en exhibition space.
A visiting program in Timişoara and its surroundings will be available for the accompanying persons.
The official languages of the congress are: Romanian, English and French.
Program Accompanying persons program
Schedule of the submission of the papers, according to the congress themesTitle of papers, authors and a summary (maximum 500 words)
Notification of acceptance of works
Submission of the papers - July 1st, 2022
Paper guidelines Declaration of originality
THE TECHNICAL EXHIBITIONThe technical exhibition will be organized in the Discovery exhibition hall, across from the hotel entrance.
The exhibition will be arranged under the form of interior stands with photos, posters, samples, books, magazines, brochures, etc.
The participants may submit requests to reserve the necessary exhibition space.
Details concerning the exhibition, prices and participation can be found at: A.P.D.P. România, tel/fax 021-3161324/3161325, email email@example.com, secretary general eng. Artemiza GRIGORAȘ, tel. 0743-104.651.
Sala de expoziție
POSTER SESSIONOn September 22, 2022, a poster session will be held for the presented abstracts.
The poster will contain the following sections:
- title and authors will be placed in the upper right
- introduction about the domain of interest
- summary of experimental approach/ theoretical (including tables, graphs )
- discussion on the most significant results - conclusions
- listing of literature references
Presidentprof. dr. eng. Gheorghe LUCACI – President of A.P.D.P. România
- eng. Cristian PISTOL – General manager C.NA.I.R. S.A.
- eng. Nicoleta PORDEA – Regional manager D.R.D.P. Timişoara
- prof. dr. eng. Florin BELC – A.P.D.P. Banat branch
- assoc. prof. Adrian BOTA – Univ. Politehnica Timişoara
- assoc. prof. Ciprian COSTESCU – Univ. Politehnica Timişoara
- dr. eng. Cornel BOTA – Beta Tehnic Timişoara
- assoc. prof. Marc PAUL – Univ. Politehnica Timişoara
- prof. Ariadna NICOARĂ – A.P.D.P. Banat branch
Secretaryeng. Artemiza GRIGORAȘ
Presidentprof. dr. eng. Gheorghe LUCACI - U.P. Timişoara
Vice-presidentprof. dr. eng. Mihai ILIESCU - U.T. Cluj Napoca
- assoc. prof. Valentin ANTON - U.T.C. București
- prof. dr. eng. Florin BELC - U.P. Timişoara
- prof. dr. eng. Vasile BOBOC - U.T. Gh.Asachi Iaşi
- assoc. prof. Adrian BOTA - U.P. Timişoara
- prof. dr. eng. Nicolae BOŢU - U.T. Gh. Asachi Iaşi
- assoc. prof. Adrian BURLACU - U.T.C. București
- lecturer dr. eng. Rodica CADAR - U.T. Cluj Napoca
- assoc. prof. Corina CHIOTAN - U.T.C. București
- prof. dr. eng. Claudiu Cristian COMISU - U.T. Gh. Asachi Iaşi
- assoc. prof. Ciprian COSTESCU - U.P. Timişoara
- prof. dr. eng. Mădălina STOIAN - U.T.C. București
- assoc. prof. Ştefan GUŢIU - U.T. Cluj Napoca
- assoc. prof. Gavril HODA - U.T. Cluj Napoca
- assoc. prof. Eduard PETZEK - U.P. Timişoara
- prof. dr. eng. Carmen RĂCĂNEL - U.T.C. București